Thursday, February 4, 2016

MAX FACTOR


~ MAX FACTOR ~

Velvet Volume False Lash Effect Mascara

REVIEW!


I own a few other Max Factor makeup items in my collection and I have always wondered why I
don't hear as much of this brand as some others. I feel like Max Factor deserves a bit more
recognition as their products are amazing!

I have really enjoyed incorporating this mascara into my everyday makeup routine along with others from the brand. Together they work well and I love the end result.

The sleek and posh black & gold tube is very classy and grown up looking as opposed to some other brightly coloured ones on the market. This makes me feel good to use for a change. I like the feeling!

The wand is easy to use and hold in my hand. I can apply steadily and coat every single lash, even those almost invisible ones on the inner corner on both the top & bottom. 

My lashes are nothing to brag about so I loved having them given a nice amount of extra length and volume to make me appear more awake, alive and with the illusion of slightly bigger eyes. YAS!! :D (I have always envied Ashley Olsen's doll like beautiful big eyes!) My eyes don't look quite THAT amazing, but using this mascara has definitely helped!

No overpowering scent or anything which I like when it comes to mascaras because then I definitely know when they need to hit the bin as soon as I begin to feel that waft of product creep up my nose!


Overall, this mascara has been great and I have been using it everyday. For night to add a little more drama, I found applying a few extra coats made a bigger difference in making them appear to have that slight 'False Lash Effect'.

I would recommend for both day & night for those who want a more grown up, classy looking mascara that is versatile in giving you a range of looks from office professional to let your hair down party animal depending on how many coats you apply. :)

Do you have a favourite versatile mascara?

Let's follow each other! 

*This product was kindly sent to me for the Beautyheaven Trial Team
*All photographs & opinions are all 100% honest & all my own
*Not sponsored!

1 comment:

  1. I generally tend to enjoy Max Factor mascaras so I'll probably give this one a go once I'm finished with a couple of my current ones :)

    sayyip.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete