Wednesday, February 3, 2016

JANUARY EMPTIES


January Empties!

Previous Months - January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December


So here we are, another year gone & the first month already done & dusted!
Can you believe it? Let's take a look into my binned things for January...


~ HAIR ~

Puretopia Moisture Repair Nourishing & Strengthening Shampoo
This was a refreshing change to my regular hair care products. Highly recommend this one.
Full review can be found here. :)

VO5 Anti Frizz Leave-in Conditioner 
This was alright. Tamed my frizzy hair a little bit. Don't think you can still get this anymore?
Had this product sitting around for ages!

VO5 Silky Smooth Silk Serum
Same with this product. Had it for forever and FINALLY used it all up. Note to self - Serums take
a long time to use, so don't go buying so many you dork!!!


~ BODY ~

Colgate Max White One Mouth Wash
Super, amazing, great, loved it! I have been using heaps of teeth whitening products this past
year and finally, I think my teeth are a little bit whiter. I have products like this one to thanks for that!

Palmolive Foaming Nourishing Hand Wash in Raspberry
Will never stop buying this! Smells gorgeous and foams up straight out of the pump which the kids
love!

Vagisil pH Plus Intimate Wash
Thank you to the lovely Livia from her blog for this as I won it from her giveaway a little while ago.
I just used this as an all over body wash. It also makes great bubbles in the bath! :)


~ SAMPLES ~

PureTan Pure Bronze Dark Tanning
This was way too dark for my skin, however I still really enjoyed using it and the formula was good.
I have been tanning heaps lately so it was nice to try something new. Thanks to BH for including this

Carol's Beauty Sun Tanning Enhancer Lotion
This is quite an oily formula, however really nice to use. I have been using this along with this 
Carol's Beauty Tan Enhancing Oil in my everyday tanning routine to help prolong my fake tan.
It is also super moisturising!

Carol's Beauty Sun Tanning Enhancer Oil
Again, really enjoyed using this over my fake baked skin. There are just the small bottles, there are
also full size ones available which I have reviewed here. :) 

Vagisil Fresh Plus Intimate Wash
Another sample of the Vagisil, I cannot recall exactly where it came from, however I am thinking it
may have been from a recent Elle or Cosmo mag? hmm..

Schick Hydro Silk Razor Re-Fill
This is an old favourite which I have been using for years. Does a great job, however isn't my
absolute fav. That crown goes to the Schick Intuition, hands down! 

Arbonne Skincare Samples
Dug these out of my Doll Connection blog event goodie bag recently and decided to see how they'd
go. Pretty nice products actually, although a bit on the pricer side. 

Watch! - January Empties!
Don't forget to like, comment & subscribe! xo 

Let's follow each other! 

*All photographs & opinions are all 100% honest & all my own
*Not sponsored!

No comments:

Post a Comment