Thursday, December 11, 2014

SWAROVSKI


~ S W A R O V S K I ~

Luxe Gifts For Her...!


In case you didn't know, I have the most amazing husband in the world who knows how much
I adore the Swarovski brand. So after my regular must have look in their store and drooling for a bit
I was off to do some damage at a few other stores I was eager to get to and could actually spend
money at! So being a typical guy, it didn't surprise me when he told me to go ahead and that he
 would catch up with me soon. Bless him, taking the kiddly winks and giving me some much
needed alone time to shop! (By the way, this is a very rare occurrence!)

Upon meeting up again of course he was all casual and said nothing as my jaw hit the floor
when I saw the navy blue and shiny silver Swarovski bag hanging so calmly off the pram!

Far out, this man knows how to score mega points!
Merry Christmas to me!

Baron Earrings
RRP: $219.00

Baron Bracelet
RRP: $349.00

The Barron Collection also contains an amazing necklace, however to avoid being too
OTT, these two (well actually 3 pieces as there are two earrings and one bracelet but
let's not get all techie here!) pieces will do me just fine! :)

Shop Swarovski For Christmas!

Are you a Swarovski fan?
Which pieces are you lusting for this Christmas?

Miranda Kerr - The Face Of This Stunning Collection!

See How They Are Made In More Detail!

Missed my last post? 

Let's follow each other! 

*Not sponsored or affiliated 
*Videos are credit to Swarovski's official website & Youtube channel
*All photographs & opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment