Thursday, November 27, 2014

OPI NOTD


~  O  P  I  ~

Nail Lacquer

(From The Recent Priceline Sale!)

Who can resist a cosmetic sale, let alone picking up some beautiful OPI polishes for a
fraction of the RRP! These gorgeous new additions were just $6 each! 
Regular RRP is $19.95! Total steal!

If you missed out, you missed an awesome sale! But don't go spending all your hard
earned cash full price on all your wish list items just yet! Priceline have these amazing
40% off sales twice a year I hear. Besides Christmas is just around the corner and we all
know what that means? No, no, not Santa! (who might bring you everything you ever
dreamed. - Not likely!) I'm talking about end of year SALES!

Can I hear a Wooohoo?! *silence*
Okay, okay, well I'm excited and I'll be asking Santa for cash and gift cards.
I have been a good little angel after all! ^-^

Blue My Mind!

Purple With A Purpose!

Did you pick up any OPI polishes at Priceline's recent 40% off sale?
I wish I'd picked up a nice red, I realised afterwards half of my OPI collection
is pink and various varieties of glitter and the rest are mostly blues and purples!
Next time, next time!

Which one of these shades do you prefer? I can't decide!

SHOP THE POST!
Missed my last post? 

Let's follow each other!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest

*Not sponsored
*All opinions & photographs are my own

2 comments:

  1. i loveeee the purple colour! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/hydratenaturally-with-vita-coco.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i've nominated you for the sisterhood of the world blogger award .
    check out my post for more info ; http://ne0nshinebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete