Saturday, September 6, 2014

Decor Lighting


~ Carys 160cm Floor Lamp ~

(FROM BUNNINGS)


I am obsessed with home decor and this is my new baby to the lounge room! 
Silver, crystals & a statement peice, totally up my alley!

On a recent trip to Bunnings for something else completely unrelated,
we stumbled across a table with a heap of marked down lighting pieces.

This floor lamp caught my eye for obvious reasons, it is just stunning!
Marked down to just $70 from $199. Happy days!!


So since this purchase was totally not planned once we got home, as we rent in
a pretty small unit we had to do a bit of rearranging to accommodate it! Oops!

All has worked out now though and it matches well with the other pieces in the room.
Of course there is still a lot of work to do to make the space look anywhere near
to how I am envisioning it, but progress has been made and I can't stop staring at
it!

Now to convince my husband that a chandelier in the bedroom is a good idea.... :D

What is your decor style?

Shop this style!


Missed yesterday's post? 

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY? 

Let's follow each other! 

* Not sponsored! 




No comments:

Post a Comment