Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NOTD - AUTUMN NAILS!


I'm beginning to come to the realization that I am addicted to nail polish. 
So if you've been following my blog, you might have noticed
I've begun to post a NOTD once a week.
This is a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge for me as it makes
me think of something interesting to do with my nails and 
it gives me an excuse to actually paint them.
Like I need an excuse! ;)


Here is what I've been loving this season for Autumn!
These shades scream Autumn to me as they represent the colour
of the changing leaves. They remind me of nature and make me feel
kind of like a nature faerie. If you haven't realized it yet I am kind of
obsessed with all things mystical and fae. Hence my username. :)


NOTD Featuring:
-
Sally Hansen Magnetic in Kinetic Copper
I didn't bother using the magnetic effect as I feel
this polish shade is beautiful enough as it is!

OPI in Just Spotted The Lizard
Used on the tips of my nails

OPI The Living Daylights
Used on my ring finger feature nail


What polish shades or trends are you loving this season?

Thank you for your continued support!
Hope to see you here again tomorrow.

xo

Check out my other NOTD posts!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love that OPI colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely mani candy, and yes totally autumn. Just spotted the lizard is such a gorgeous multi hued shade - well done hon ♡

    ReplyDelete