Monday, May 12, 2014

Australis Matte Velour Lips in Ma-Li-Boo!



As you can see here, the colour really pops on your lips
and stands out beautifully!
The formula is completely matte, but does feel quite dry.
I've found it wears best and lasts longer on well
exfoliated, smooth lips.
I recommend using a sugar scrub with a dedicated toothbrush,
then gently wiping off with a warm, damp face cloth
before application works best for me. 


The formula is one of the most highly pigmented I've ever seen.
So much so that be warned these aren't exactly shades you can 
start off light and build the colour up.
With one light, smooth swipe you get full on
bright coverage. 
Perfect if you love bold lips like I do! :)

Swatch!

I'm am so in love with this fluro pink!
Also available in;

Tok-i-Yo -Purple
Rio-D -Orange
NY-Cee - Red
Par-Ee - Nude 

Have you tired any of the Velour lips before?
Which is your favourite shade?


*This is not a sponsored blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment