Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Review!



I was recently given the opportunity from Beautyheaven to trial and review a few of the products from the new Ice Shine range from Pantene. I have been loving them so much I thought why not do a blog post to review them in further detail from my video review which can be seen here. :)

My hair is naturally thick, lacks shine, is dry and frizz prone no matter what the weather is like, so this shampoo, conditioner and daily rinse off treatment had a lot of work to do!

Before & After


As you can see from the before and after photos of my hair, these products are simply amazing and they have done such an incredible job at not only transforming my hair into a more visually appealing mane, it also feels softer, smoother, stronger and all over healthier!


Have you tried this new range or heard of it?
 Have you used any Pantene products before? 
Which are your favs ones you'd recommend?



                           ♥ CandyFairy

No comments:

Post a Comment