Tuesday, October 4, 2016

VIVID MATTE


MAYBELLINE!

VIVID MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS

SWATCHES & REVIEW!

My lipstick collection is by far the largest of all my makeup products. From satin and gloss,
sheer and matte in both solid and liquid formation. I love them all dearly. Lippie addiction is
very real and I am not ashamed to admit I have kind of a problem. I love to have all of the shades
available in each collection I own. The latest being these gorgeous matte beauties from Maybelline.

From their perfectly solid, stackable rectangular shapes, creamy smooth formula and strikingly
bold and confident shades, these have even gotten me questioning my previous hesitation towards
nude shades which I previously thought washed me out. Somehow Maybelline have got the balance
just right for my skin tone and the nudes from this collection actually work for me! I can hardly 
believe myself!

Shades include - (Top to Bottom)
Posessed Plum / Berry Boost / Fuchsia Ecstasy / Rebel Red / Orange Shot / Electric Pink / Nude
Flush / Nude Thrill

In terms of longevity these are pretty tough and last a few hours before waring away. The matte 
looks non drying and bold in pigment.  

See how the swatches look in real life!

These and all other Maybelline products can be found in your local Priceline, K-Mart, Coles, Big W,
Myer, Woolies, Terry White, Price Attack, Chemist Warehouse & National Pharmacy as well as online.

Some of my other most recent Maybelline product loves included below!


Which shade is your favourite?

Let's follow each other! 

*These products have been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment