Monday, October 17, 2016

REMINGTON

REMINGTON

SHINE REVIVAL HAIR DRYER

REVIEW!

If it comes in Rose Gold I'll take it! That seems to be the thing with me lately. It used to be anything
Pink and I'd be sold, however growing up and becoming more of a mature woman over the past few
years has me noticing everything in my house (minus my little 5yr old girls room) is becoming a
whole lot more neutral and a whole lot less pink! I am really loving the white clean and crisp feel to
the new house we've recently just moved into and my decor is reflecting that. Everything is white,
grey, black or clear glass and mirrors. 

The Rose Gold accents come in every now and then with my
jewellery and beauty accessories such as this newbie by Remington which I am obsessing over!
If you are on the market for a new dryer or a gift idea (since Christmas is like 2 months away!) then
this is a complete steal at just $69.95! Not only do you get the Shine Revival Dryer with high velocity
air flow for a frizz free result, you get the diffuser, round hair brush, two black sectioning clips, a
beauty storage bag and bonus Berber Oil Shampoo and Hair Mask! That, my friends is an amazing
deal!


The dryer features three heat settings and two speed settings to help you choose the best and most
comfortable one to work for you. The lowest heat and speed settings are best for short or fine hair,
then just crank it up depending on your hair type and needs. For me, I have long and thick hair so I
tend to prefer the highest heat and speed settings work best for me to get the job done the quickest
way possible!

This pack also comes with a standard 3 year warranty!



The Berber hair styling oil is soooo nice! It just finishes the job after hair drying. It makes my 
already smoothed out hair from the Remington dryer even more smooth and silky and just neatens
my whole look up. Fly aways no more and no greasy slick feel or look to my hair, yassss!

The Berber shampoo is kind of like a little pre-treater before you go to town with all those styling
tools and products! Not only does it aid in the adding of shine like the rest of this pack, it also
moisturises the hair whilst both strengthening and repairing.


Also available is the Shine Revival Straightener Pack!
What heat tools do you use to style your hair?

 
*These products have been kindly gifted to me for consideration/review
*All photographs & video are my own work & my opinions are all 100% honest & all my own

No comments:

Post a Comment