Monday, November 17, 2014

PRICELINE SALE


~ P R I C E L I N E  4 0 %  O F F  S A L E ~

              What did I order?


So I caved along with the rest of the beauty blogger population and took advantage of
Priceline's two day only 40% in store and online sale and made an order!

It is likely that I will share my haul again once the order arrives, so I can take pretty pix
and such, but I just thought I'd let you all know what I ordered for ideas and inspo for your own
order, just in case you haven't given in yet. Or maybe you're thinking of making a second order
because you keep thinking, seeing and hearing about more products you didn't think to add to your
cart before! 

I know there are a lot of us out there!! ;)

Anyhow, on with my list! I can't wait for it all to arrive and to play, play, play!
(As you will see I clearly have a weakness for lip products and nail polish!)


+ Postage - $9.95

Sale Total - $59.82 (including postage)
Amount Saved - $33.25! :D


Have you made an order yet?
Let me know, I'd love to hear what you're getting!

SHOP THE POST!

Missed my last post? 

Let's follow each other! 

*Not sponsored!
*Photo credit to Priceline's official website 

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't resist and ordered online too :) I've seen so many IG haul pics with so much stuff I didn't get that I seriously want to get in the car and drive 100km tomorrow to a store lol can't wait to see your pics x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I've seen the haul pix as well and am so envious, it makes my haul look tiny!!! People go nuts!

      Delete
  2. What a great store and sale!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is!! Aussie go nuts for it here, it's pretty awesome! :)

      Delete