Wednesday, September 3, 2014

GIFT GUIDE


~ FATHER'S DAY ~

--------------------

Last Minute Gift Guide

Under $10 bucks!

Father's Day hasn't been a big part of my life for the most part.
My dad wasn't really in the picture so it wasn't really something that I celebrated.
However, now that I'm a parent with a loving husband who just happens to be a pretty
awesome dad as well, it is a very special time of the year for me and I love to celebrate it!

Times are tough though and like myself, I know how difficult it can be to spoil the ones
we love. So with that in mind I've put together a bunch of pretty awesome, yet highly
affordable man products that just about everyone should be able to afford weather it's 
for either you dad, granddad, brother, husband, son or any other special man in your life!

Happy Shopping!


What's are your plans this Father's day?
Whatever your plans, I hope it's a beautiful day spent spoiling and 
appreciating the men we love in our lives.
(For just ONE day...don't let them get too used to it! haha!)


Missed yesterdays post?

Have you entered my GIVEAWAY?

Let's follow each other!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Instagram | Pinterest





3 comments:

  1. Great minds do think alike ;P love all your picks! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, haha! Thanks! I still need to go shopping, oh no typical me, left it all to the last minute!

      Delete
  2. Thank you & thanks for stopping by! I'll check out your blog. :) xx

    ReplyDelete