Monday, May 26, 2014

How Do These Beautiful BB Creams Compare?


As you can see, I am a big fan of BB (Beauty Balm) Creams! 
This trend seemed to have exploded into the market over the past few years and I am guilty as charged of being sacked into the craze.
I have tried many of them and these are just some of my favourites from a few brands I truly love and believe deliver premium results.

I recently wrote a whole blog post dedicated to the L'Oréal Nude Magique BB Cream.
If you're curious to see my before and after pix and thoughts on that, you can check it out here.

ChiChi Super BB Cream in Light
-
I absolutely adore the ChiChi brand. Their products are so much fun and this one is no exception.  The smell makes my skin subtly perfumed without irritating my senses. The packaging is my favourite out of all my BB Creams and the coverage is amazing! 


I love this more so in the warmer months as it's actually a bit dark for my
natural skin tone. It has a reasonable amount of SPF which I really appreciate 
in a face product, especially if I'm wearing it when the sun it at its harshest.
Watch my review for this BB Cream below!

-
Maybelline was one of the first brands of makeup I ever bought and wore growing up and it has always remained a firm favourite.  I love the Tiffany Blue shade on the packaging and the fact that it contains 2% Salicylic Acid which aids in preventing and treating acne prone skin is a major plus to me because that is exactly what my skin is. 

-
This was the first BB Cream I ever tried and it still remains a firm favourite.
The colour blends into my natural shade flawlessly and it looks so natural and feels light and moisturizing on my skin.

-
I love to wear this on days I know I'm going to be in a lot of photos or if I'm filming a video. As the title states, it really does transform your skin to be photoready all day long. It stops that annoying, unflattering shine I often get on my face throughout the day, especially when it is hot. It completely conceales minor skin flaws including redness and fine lines. I love this and highly recommend it. 

-
I love Bobby Brown,  as a premium brand, their products are totally lost worthy and I only own a precious few, but with this BB Cream,  I don't feel like it delivers as well as it should, especially for the steep price. The SPF factor is brilliant, but the coverage is not very good in my opinion. 

-
I feel like this BB Cream received a lot of negative reviews when it was first released, and I'm unsure why. I have been very pleased with the appearance of my skin when using this and the pump dispense is awesome, although you only need about half the amount it puts out, so you only need to press the pump down about half way. The only downside I found was the light shade was actually quite dark. Mixed with a lighter foundation, concealer, sunscreen or moisturiser though, it lightens it up nicely and works well.

Watch my review below!


Do you have a favourite BB Cream? 
Do you wear foundation more or combine both?


Have a beautiful day!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a fresh new post!

xo

In the meantime you can catch up with me below!


Love Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment